Breakfast: bacon omlette, strawberries
Lunch: small piece rump steak, grilled tomatoes, peas from the garden, portobello mushroom with garlic
Supper: chili beef
Snacks: 2 truffles from my Easter egg (only 2 left), beef jerky
Beverages: lemon juice in water (1), black tea & milk (several), coffee with cream (1), water (3), dandelion tea (1)
- gathered peas, loads of broad beans (for PrimalMan’s parents and a friend), strawberries from the garden
Watching the pennies:
In the kitchen:
- Dehydrating: yet more beef jerky! Have we enough now lads?
- Curing: leg of pork (making air-dried ham)
- Fermenting: sauerkraut
In the garden:
- Picking: peas, strawberries, broad beans
- Planting: climbing green beans
- Protecting: put netting over some of the strawberries to deter the birds. No known defence as yet against the woodlice and slugs. Don’t mind sharing some of the fruit with the wildlife but they’ve no table manners. Don’t they know you should finish the one you’ve started before you start another one!
Move around a lot at a slow pace: gardening
Lift heavy things: shifting watering cans
- 30-up single leg preparatory exercise
- 100-up minor
Sleep/Rest: circa 6 hours sleep
Sunlight: Overcast but did get plenty of daylight
Avoid trauma: Yes.
Avoid Poisons: peas
Use your mind:
Primal Challenge (avoid using p.c. after 7pm): Yes.
Anne’s Primal Challenge (100-up): Yes.