Ankle Sprains & Injuries: Hormonal Issues Linked With Ligament Damage. A great article which is relevant not only to ankles but also to knees and all ligaments in the body.
Top Posts & Pages
- What do I do with my arms?
- Air-drying ham - progress report #1
- Primal Veggie Chips
- 7 Characteristics Associated with Long Life (and How to Cultivate Them) | Mark's Daily Apple
- Duck legs cooked with plums - recipe test
- Veggie Box 8/6/2012
- PLOS ONE: Minimal Intensity Physical Activity (Standing and Walking) of Longer Duration Improves Insulin Action and Plasma Lipids More than Shorter Periods of Moderate to Vigorous Exercise (Cycling) in Sedentary Subjects When Energy Expenditure Is Comparable
- The Missing Link: Movement as a Skill | Mark's Daily Apple
- Paleo Pancetta & Fennel Stuffed Pork Tenderloin from The Seaside Kitchen - recipe test
- Air-drying ham - progress report #2
Posts I Like
GoodreadsNo data found